Friday, May 15, 2009

The hardest part of quitting smoking

Is that first one with your cup of coffee. That has to be the hardest one to give up. I can go the whole day without even thinking of lighting one up...which is good. But man o man, coffee and a smoke in the morning go hand n hand. And lighting one up now, after not smoking for awhile, is so not a good idea, because then you're stoned because you've cut off all the circulation in your brain. And you just put it out anyhow. So, it's the thought of coffee/smoke.

I went to Burger King for the first time in months, and food is starting to get more of a taste now, I'm finding that I really don't like burger king. There's soo much of that charred food taste...yuck.
So now, my taste buds are starting to work..

yeeehaw

No comments:

Post a Comment